View previous topic :: View next topic  
Memillas
Bree Socalite

re: Graphic Lags in raid / skirm problem

As we all know ( or at least most of us ), lags during group actions are a real pain in the a**.... To help improve it a little bit, here are few tips and steps:

1. Click System -> Options -> and from "Overall graphics" choose VERY LOW

2. Click System -> Options -> UI settings ->scroll down to "Special Effects Options" and untick every box in this section

3. Click System -> Options -> Combat Options -> scroll down a bit and untick "Play optional combat animations" box

4. Click System -> Options -> Social options -> scroll down to "Group Effect Options" and tick box "Only Show effects cast by you"

5. Click System -> Options -> Troubleshoot -> and select "Engine speed: Very low"

I hope those tips will help you to get rid of lags during raids / skirms etc. and enjoy the game ! Happy
Illechilde
Bree Socalite

Very nice post Mem. If I'd known this at the start of my play career, it would have saved me many frustrating evenings being 'stuck' and unable to move. Cheers for taking the time to post it!

Ille
Hathmorn
hathmorn
Lord of the Ring

we had a similar problem lately, this might really help .. i think theo asked for anti-lag settings

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: