View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tugwen
Leader
Bard of Gondor

re: World Transfers

http://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/world-closure-announcement

Above is the link to the official announcement about world closures.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vilya is on the list of worlds that are going to be closed.  We still have some time on Vilya since we are 2nd to last to be able to transfer but I am going to transfer my toons and Silverkeep to Landroval.  So for anyone who wants to follow us plan for that to be your target world.  If you choose a different world(s) to transfer to I hope you enjoy your new home :)  So, keep an eye out on this website and lotro's website and social media for when each world is allowed to transfer.  

Once I transfer over and get the kin back open, anyone who transfer over to Landroval after me will automatically be added back into Silverkeep.  If you happen to transfer before me and still want to be in Silverkeep and send me a tell when you see me online and I will invite you.  I will post in a shout on this site once I am transferred over.  

~Tugwen 

Hathmorn
hathmorn
Lord of the Ring

Has anyone been able to transfer yet ? 

I have no transfer button on my launcher yet .....

Bard of Gondor

No you can't transfer yet.  Still being tested right now.  They are only allowing 2 worlds to transfer at a time and Vilya is gonna be second to last to transfer.  There aren't official times out yet but Vilya probably won't be able to transfer till later in the fall.  Some people think even as late as December but it depends on how smooth everything goes for turbine.   

Hathmorn
hathmorn
Lord of the Ring

As I understood you should at least be able to test transfer to Bullroarer ....

Bard of Gondor

Yea if bullroarer is still up, and you have downloaded bullroarer, you can test transfer to that to see how it works and report any bugs.  After that then they will start the real transfers but still no word on it yet.  

Tugwen
Leader
Bard of Gondor

There was a patch today and world transfers have started.  The message wasn't really clear or detailed but it seems that right now the EU servers are transferring and then the US a bit later.  If you click the transfer button on the launcher it will show what is up as of now for transfers.  Keep watching out for when vilya can on the launcher, website, and social media.   

Tugwen
Leader
Bard of Gondor

They have started world transfers to the closing worlds.  Vilya is second to last and turbine is kinda going off how well the worlds before us go so there is no schedule or date yet for vilya.  I would say that vilya will be allowed to transfer sometime in October.  Just giving you guys and update and will let you know when more information is released.  

~Tug  

Tugwen
Leader
Bard of Gondor

Vilya is being opened for transfers on Monday December 7th. I will try and transfer over the kin shortly after 12AM EST (Server time). I will post on this site when the kin is transferred over so keep an eye out! ~ Tug

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silverkeep Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: