View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jhorin_
Bree Socalite

re: Dar Narbugud just isnt what i expected

So there it is pretty much want to finish it need to do it for the white goat need people to do it. can pretty much run the whole thing at 95 with a few people but the final boss seems to have a rather nasty habit of stun, hold and instant death so if anyone is interested not sure on a date just want to see if we can run it  as a kin its 58+ and a 12 person raid so lots of room for people to join.

Wilawen
Lord of the Ring

Awarded:

After reading this*

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Dâr_Narbugud

It's pretty clear that we just need 4 players to kill the Mistress of Pestilance: "you'll have three adds run in. These will each target one member of your raid and use a channeled mez on them. Important! Killing the adds is your entire raid's first priority. After about 10 seconds of being mezzed, a targeted player will have a debuff placed on them. 20 seconds after that, if that add is not killed the player will die."

We kept dying because there were 3 of us. No fancy mechanics we were messing up, just needed uno mas.

*side note: if you are unable to complete an instance or are having a hard time with game mechanics, just look it up. Usually the LotRO wiki has all the answers. In the rare case it doesn't, google is your friend. Many, many players have made guides and google will serve them up to you like canapés at a party.  

Lillirain
Weathertop Joker

I have to agree with you minty about Google and wiki. I have said many times to our members that "Google is your friend". I use it all the time and highly recommend it to all players, especially new members. If you are stuck on a quest/instance/skirm, Google it! The answers are there and usually there is step-by-step help to get you through. :) I love Google! 

Lilli

Jhorin_
Bree Socalite

cool minty thats great I dont mind leading the run either when we go. Theres lots of deeds and lots of boss fights its a pretty cool place.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/lotro/guides

this is another good resource for guides to instances and all things lotro

Wilawen
Lord of the Ring

Awarded:

Jho's become an expert on leading Dar Narbugund runs. We had a great total clear yesterday with a handful of high level kinnies. Thanks for leading that run! 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silverkeep Forum Index -> Events & Contests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: