View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jhorin_
Bree Socalite

re: Costume Contest

Just a small update you may enter as many characters/toons as you want into the contest but can only win once.

Theothan
Officer
Bard of Gondor

re: re: Costume Contest

Good idea Jho. I'm currently on my laptop on low settings so I will require you to take a picture please. MrDucky wants to pose in full resolution.

Jhorin_
Bree Socalite

I hope so Theo. Also just so people know you can turn around if you want people to see the back of your costume or the cloak you have on. Feel free to use pets as well since there also a part of your cosmetics. I will be using my hunter to port to the areas you want the pictures taken so pick anywhere you want I will even wait for the right time of day if you want the moon or sun out or rain/snow.

Theothan
Officer
Bard of Gondor

re: re: Costume Contest

Best. Contest. Ever.

Tugwen
Leader
Bard of Gondor

Sweet Jho! If you need any help with anything let me know if I can do anything :) Thank you for putting on this event!

Jhorin_
Bree Socalite

K everyone so to enter the contest all you will need to do is to tell me you want to enter. We will then pick a location the choice of background is up to you. You can only enter once but i will permit people to change what toon or costume they entered before Sunday the 17th of August 5pm est. After that I will post each one on the kin site with a poll to vote for them Voting will end on Sunday August 24th where i will announce the winners. I know shouldn't have to say this but Please DO NOT VOTE PEOPLE DOWN!!!

First Prize will be 100g and a set of 6 dyes of your choice

Second Prize will be 50g and a set of 6 dyes of your choice

All other contestant will receive a random set of 6 dyes :)

Jhorin_
Bree Socalite

Hello Kin

Jho here

I was talking to Tugwen and told her we should have Silverkeep put on a costume contest she told me she thought it was a good idea. I know alot of our members like to wear cosmetic outfits and everyone like to get Prizes. Now with working around peoples schedules doing a 1-day event would be difficult since we may miss people who would like to be apart of the contest but cannot attend that day. So I thought we could use the screen capture and the websites vote system to post each contestant and then have people vote on there favorites. If this doesn't work please let me know and lets have fun with this.

Click for original size

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silverkeep Forum Index -> Events & Contests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: