View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tugwen
Leader
Bard of Gondor

re: SHEILD - Strategic Hobbit Incursion to Evacuate Lost Dwarves

Sapience is putting on another event for each server!  It is pretty much the same event as TTHTI (Take the Hobbits to Isengard). This time the goal is to take a level 50 dwarf guardian through Moria (the starting point is Durin's threshold) to end point is the Gates of Caras Galadhon.  A small group of us have already started practicing since out run is July 8th.  If you are interested in joining the event let me know in-game (Tugwen) or reply to this.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?550034-Strategic-Hobbit-Incursion-to-Evacuate-Lost-Dwarves-OFFICIAL-SCHEDULE-AND-INFO

There is the link for the official info and schedule.  I would love to see Silverkeep be involved.  They are really fun to do!  

Also, there might be a reward :)  The server that gets 1st place might get a festival turned on for awhile or something like that.  

Tugwen
Leader
Bard of Gondor

If you would like to participate in the server event SHIELD, please sign up here are send me a mail in game.

http://vilyashield.weebly.com/

Thanks!

Tugwen
Leader
Bard of Gondor

We did our SHIELD run today and our time was 22.52 :) We are currently in 3rd place! We hope to keep it that way, but I know Vilya will probably be in the top 5 again :) 

If you want to watch the event here is the link Stream Link it is about 23 mins long so you should watch it :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silverkeep Forum Index -> Social & Misc. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: