Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silverkeep Forum Index -> Instances & Fellowships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jhorin_
Bree Socalite

re: Helms Deep (bugs & exploits)

So after running HD a few times i've noticed a few little things that both make some parts easier and some harder. Im going to list the ones i've seen and if other people have any plz feel free to post them

1. Can use healing skills on banners ... This is really amazing since it takes awhile to repair them but only secs to heal them.

2. when repairing things i have noticed you can turn and if you have ranged skills use them still while repairing them

3. RK only when using essay of exaltation near soilders all of them recive the buff this is another amazing one since you heal and bubble a mass amount and can pull it off rather quickly compared to the command to heal

4. Sometimes when packing siege equipment depending on where your standing it goes out of range funny to see a box floating in the air but annoying when you lose whats inside.

5. this is more a tip at the end of deeping wall run off the wall left or right doesnt matter because you die i dont think anyone survives this first time doing the battle.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silverkeep Forum Index -> Instances & Fellowships All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: