Thanks to all who came to our meeting about the shops. Well attended and constructive
Here are the main points :
- KIN AH at the weekend will focus more on listing consumables and less on finished items.
- If you need something "finished" e.g. a weapon or a piece of armour and it is not avaialble in Kin chat, mail reasonable requests to the relevant shop and we will aim to make things at the weekend.
- Shops should they wish, can post finsihed items at w/e but shoudln't feel obliged to post things that repeatedly come back.
- MATS, rep items etc as always - still needed.
- Anti is taking over Silvershop but I am continuing with bank. This should allow me more time to call crafting days, organise etc.
- Silvertailor will be swapped out so we can get more thngs stored and listed. Many thanks to Tsuo for the work he has done right since the start of Silvertailor - huzzah! More info on this to follow later.
As our shops are only partially staffed, from this coming weekend if Kin can shout in Kinchat and post direct to Kin Auction House then we can get the nice shiney's out to kinnies who needs them again.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum